Friday, July 30, 2010

The end of camp.....

The last session flew by. Camp is finished and I quite enjoyed all of it. I was sad to leave on the train yesterday, but excited to start my new adventure. I am now in Paris and have already done some cool stuff, but I wanted to post some pictures from Mont St Michael first.

I have a lot more to say about camp as well. I will be doing a lot in the next 2 weeks or so and hopefully I can keep things up to date on here as much as possible.


This was the start of the walk, the goal in plain sight.


This is me stuck in quick sand. You have to make quick jerk movements to free yourself. Before we started sinking it felt like walking on a trampoline.


This was the Mont St Michael as we approached it.

We walked in the mud for a large portion of the way.

At some points we had to cross through some shallow water.

I went a second time just a few days ago and we arrived in good time so we were actually able to go inside. I had manually removed my cast at this point so I was able to have more fun with the mud and water.

I didn't have my camera this time so I was unable to take pictures inside. There were just a ton of little shops, most of which sold crepes. I purchased a waffle and nutella as that is what the girls I was in charge of purchased and it looked to good to not try myself. It was and I was not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment